1. Did you date someone from your school? No not really. Although I did like certain guys I never had the courage to ask them out or even let them know who I was!
2. What kind of car did you drive? I drove a 93 nissan pickup truck that I LOVED! Eventually I bought it from my dad after college for a 1 dollar! Then traded it in when I realized I could only really drive with one other person!
3. Were you a party animal? No way! I drank more in presence of my family then I did my friends or strangers for that matter!
4. Were you considered a flirt? I tried but was not very good at it. Although I mastered in flirting in college!
5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No, too busy playing soccer and swimming!
6. Were you a nerd? If were talking book smarts then definitely NO! But I really wasn't a cool kid either. I was somewhere in the middle.
7. Were you on any varsity teams? I was on varsity swimming for two years and varsity soccer for like 2 1/2.
8. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? I got detention once for chewing gum in class....does that count?
9. Can you still sing the fight song? Of course!!!! We're gonna tell you something tonight...oh wait...you mean don't sing it now?
10. What was your school's full name? Salpointe Catholic High School...yes that explains a lot!
11. School mascot? Lancers, maroon and gold
12. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Never went to homecoming. The only dance I went to was my senior prom.
13. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes, but I would go back as myself now. The one thing different about me now is now I don't care what people think of me and it's your loss if you don't want to get to know me. I wish people then could know me now...I'm a fun girl!
14. What do you remember most about graduation? Graduation practice the day before...it was so much fun!
15. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't think there was an organized day of this...hello catholic school and such. But I'm sure there was one. Whether it was school endorsed is another question.
16. Were you in any clubs? My senior year I was part of the student athletic trainers...it was GREAT!
17. Have you gained some weight since then? Well I did have an 8 1/2 lb baby...but I gained more than that...so we'll just leave this answer to a yes.
18. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I did go to some of it but unfortunetly my hubby was hunting and I had a 2 week old baby at home and didn't want to leave him two nights in a row.